Home Nursing service is one of the most prominent home health care services. It’s when specialized nurses care for patients in their homes and provide medical and health services, whether the nurse stays with the patient at home or makes periodic visits to him for specific periods in order to follow up the patient’s condition and provide All means of care and attention to him/her. Home nursing also plays a key role in completing the recovery process for patients after their discharge from the hospital and saves them the effort and hardship to go to and from hospitals and medical centers.
The importance of home nursing can be summarized in the following points:
- Saving effort and hardship for the patient to go to the hospital or medical center
- Save time and expenses for transportation to and from the hospital or medical center
- Providing medication and continuous and accurate monitoring of the patient’s health status, which removes this burden from the patient’s family and relatives
- Supporting the psychological and mental aspects of the patient, as caring for patients in their homes among their families enhances their sense of safety and reassurance
- Avoid infection that patient may get during his/her long stay in the hospital
- Reducing patients’ visits to hospitals and emergency departments to obtain a medical service that can be carried out at the patient’s home, such as intravenous injections, etc.
- Taking test samples and conducting the necessary tests without the need to go to medical laboratories
- Complete Attention. Unlike hospital nursing, which is supposed to care for many patients at the same time, home nursing focuses all of its attention on a single patient.
- Developing a relationship of friendship between the nurse and the patient, which supports the patient’s social needs and contributes greatly to improving his/her condition.
At Dr. Moamen Nada Center for Home Nursing, we believe that any home nurse must possess a high level of medical skills as well as human and social standards together. Therefore, all the home nurses at the Dr. Moamen Nada Center have the following qualifications and skills:
- Graduates of an accredited nursing college or institute
- Holding a license to practice a profession from the Egyptian Ministry of Health
- Membership of the General Syndicate of Egyptian Nursing
- Practical experience in hospitals and medical centers
- The ability to deal with all diseases and chronic conditions
- Ability to deal with all medical devices and physiotherapy methods
- Good knowledge of medicines and medical drugs and how to use them correctly
- Emotional stability and the ability to make decisions in critical situations
- Awareness of the importance and sanctity of the service they provide
- Communication and harmony with the patient and his family
- Keeping the secrets of the house in which the service is provided
- The ability to work for long hours and at variable times
You can request and obtain a home nursing service at Dr. Moamen Nada Center quickly, easy and at the lowest prices, through the following steps:
- Contact us with clarification of the needs and conditions of the patient’s case
- Our customer service representative will let you know what we can provide for your case and the corresponding cost
- Once your request for the service is confirmed, a home nurse will be sent to your home to perform the service at the highest quality possible
- Finally, the client is followed up by our customer services to ensure his/her satisfaction