What is Physical Therapy?
Physiotherapy is one of the branches of medicine that is concerned with the motor and functional performance of the human body. In this type of treatment, both physical methods are relied on through different devices, and natural methods through various exercises that the doctor performs with the patient in order to improve functional and motor performance. him when exposed to one of the factors of aging, disease factors or injuries.
Physiotherapy is characterized as being suitable for all ages, relieving pain, and is carried out without any surgical interventions. It also contributes to improving the patient’s psychological condition, taking into account the condition of each patient.
What is a natural home remedy?
Physiotherapy at home is when a physiotherapist goes to the patient’s home to examine him, and then determines the methods and methods of physiotherapy that his condition needs, in addition to the number of physiotherapy sessions needed to complete the recovery, God willing. Then, the specialist makes regular home visits at specific times to conduct home physiotherapy sessions.Inquire/Request Service
Advantages of home physiotherapy sessions by Dr. Moamen Nada Center
Dr. Moamen Nada Center is considered one of the best centers specialized in providing all medical services at home, especially physiotherapy sessions for many reasons, most notably:
- Relying on a group of the best physiotherapists in Egypt, who use the best modern methods and methods in treating the patient, which contributes to his quick recovery.
- Extreme accuracy in appointments and attendance at the specified times, which in turn gradually improves the condition as a result of regular treatment and not leaving any session.
- Reducing the risks that patients may be exposed to, especially those who suffer from multiple fractures or exposure to major accidents when they leave their homes, which negatively affects the treatment journey and increases its duration.
- Saving money spent in specialized centers; Where the center provides d. Moamen Nada has great prices compared to other centers and the distinguished medical services it provides.
- The patient’s presence in his home with his family and relatives, which in turn improves the patient’s physical and psychological condition, which strengthens his immunity and thus the ability to recover quickly.
- Relying on the best technological innovations obtained with usage permits from the Egyptian Ministry of Health, which effectively contribute to faster diagnosis and treatment of the patient.
- Providing enough time between the doctor or specialist and the patient in order to do a full home physio without the doctor being preoccupied with other patients.
- Saving time and effort in moving from home to one of the specialized centers and hospitals.
- Doing physiotherapy sessions at home protects the patient from exposure to many infectious diseases and viruses, especially after the spread of the Corona pandemic.
- Home Rehabilitation with Dr. Moamen Nada Center aim to strengthen the muscles so that they are not exposed to injury again, and not only treatment.
Benefits of Physical Therapy
Physiotherapy plays an important and effective role in treating many diseases and various physical problems because of its numerous benefits, most notably:
- Help reduce or permanently prevent pain resulting from exposure to various injuries without the need to take any painkillers or antibiotics.
- Work on treating the patient physically and naturally without resorting to any surgical interventions.
- Work to improve the various movements and skills that may have been malfunctioning during the injury.
- Helping the elderly significantly to adapt to their health and movement conditions.
- Quickly restore balance and reduce the risk of falls in those with multiple fractures of the pelvis or spine, or in the elderly.
- Contribute to restoring the efficiency of various body functions after major surgeries such as cancer surgeries, strokes and heart attacks, which result in the suspension of one of the motor organs.
- Contribute to alleviating inflammation and swelling, which cause excruciating pain.
- Reducing exposure to disabilities of all kinds.
Cases That Need Homecare Physiotherapy
Home Visit Physiotherapy is suitable for almost all cases, the most important of which are:
1. Contribute to the treatment of orthopedic and spine diseases
Physiotherapy sessions at home contribute to the treatment of many different orthopedic and spine diseases, the most important of which is controlling herniated disc, strengthening the back and spine muscles to avoid pain resulting from pressure and erosion of the vertebrae, contributing to the treatment of sciatica, and treating fractures and injuries of various kinds after the orthopedic doctor has finished His treatment journey, the physiotherapist’s journey begins with improving the patient’s motor and functional ability, treating knee roughness, tendinitis, ligament tears and other various diseases.
2. Help treat some cardiovascular diseases
Physiotherapy at home helps rehabilitate a heart patient, especially after suffering a heart attack or myocardial infarction, which may result in the suspension of one of the motor organs or temporary paralysis.
3. Help treat many different children’s conditions
The role of home physiotherapy with Dr. Moamen Nada Center is evident in the treatment of various diseases of children such as the treatment of developmental delays, cerebral palsy, and many developmental problems related to the musculoskeletal system.
4. Contribute to the treatment of various nerve diseases
Physiotherapy performs rehabilitation after the patient has been exposed to one of the various nerve diseases, most notably strokes that may cause a motor organ to stop, various spinal cord injuries that affect functional and motor performance, and various degenerative diseases such as Parkinson’s disease and others.
5. Contributes to the rehabilitation of the elderly and the treatment of some aging diseases
Home Rehabilitation Sessions aim to treat or live with various aging diseases such as osteoporosis, Parkinson’s, joint stiffness, urinary incontinence and many other different diseases.Inquire/Request Service
Physio Home Visits Pricing
There are now many home physiotherapy centers in Egypt that provide physiotherapy treatment at home mediated by physiotherapy doctors and consultants, which creates a wide range of prices.
The average price of physiotherapy sessions at home in Egypt
Physiotherapy session cost vary according to several factors, as follows:
- The condition of the patient for whom sessions are required
- The number of physical therapy sessions needed for the patient
- The geographical location of the patient’s home
- The home nursing center or office of your choice, as there are many centers that exaggerate the cost of the service