Features of Home Medical Tests Service Provided by Dr. Moamen Nada Center
Our center is considered one of the distinguished and pioneering centers in providing home medical analysis services, due to the following features:
- Getting very accurate and flawless test results
- Getting test results at home without having to go to the lab to receive them
- Save time in going to specialized laboratories to collect samples
- Great prices that are perfectly suitable for all analyzes provided by the center
- Protecting the patient from exposure to various diseases and viruses as a result of contact with others in laboratories, especially in the event of the spread of the Corona virus Coronavirus-2019 In recent years.
Liver Function Test at Home
Liver Function Test is a blood test to diagnose liver disease and damage; As these analyzes measure the levels of proteins and enzymes that are found in the blood, through which the liver’s functioning is determined. And Dr. Moamen Nada Center provides the best liver function test price comparing to the level of service provided.
Why liver function test is performed?
A liver function analysis is performed to diagnose and discover some problems that the liver may suffer from, such as:
- Recognize various liver diseases such as hepatitis
- Cirrhosis of the liver
- Following the development of a problem or disease that the liver may suffer, such as viral hepatitis
- Assessment of liver performance during treatment and its response to treatment
- Discover the side effects of some drugs on the liver
Renal Function Test at home
Kidney Function Test is resorted to in order to assess the performance of the kidneys and ensure their safety. The kidney function analysis includes several different tests, each of which detects a specific function of the kidneys, and these tests are: urinalysis, Blood urea nitrogen level, creatinine level in blood and urine, and glomerular filtration rate (GFR) were measured. Dr. Moamen Nada center provides the best price for kidney function test comparing to the level of service provided.
Why kidney function test is performed?
Kidney functions are performed to examine the kidneys and diagnose the various problems or diseases they may contain, such as:
- Recognize any kidney problems (such as the formation of kidney stones).
- Detection of kidney infections.
- Recognize albuminuria caused by high blood sugar.
- Kidney complications resulting from a person’s exposure to many different diseases, such as blood pressure.
- The effect of some medicines and drugs on the kidneys.
- Follow-up on the health of the kidneys during the treatment period to ensure the response of the kidneys to the treatment.
Random Blood Sugar Test at Home
Random blood sugar test is one of the home medical tests provided by Dr. Moamen Nada Center, which is a check of the blood sugar level at any time during the day, day or night, in case of fasting or iftar.
Why random glucose test is performed?
- Measuring the level of glucose in the blood to ensure that the patient has diabetes or not
- Measuring the level of glucose in the blood for diabetic patients and constantly monitoring the blood sugar level
- Confirming the effectiveness of a drug used to treat diabetes by the patient
Home Test for Hepatitis C
Hepatitis C virus is one of the most common and widespread viruses. It is a group of viruses (hepatitis A, hepatitis B, and hepatitis C), and it is considered one of the most important analyzes that reveal the infection of the liver with this dangerous virus. Which is not felt by more than 80% of those infected only in its late stages. Dr. Moamen Nada Center provides the best price for hepatitis C test in Egypt.
Types of virus C analysis
There are several types of Hepatitis C tests:
First: Antibody analysis
This analysis is done in order to detect a person’s infection with hepatitis C; When a person is exposed to diseases and viruses, the immune system secretes antibodies in order to get rid of the disease, and during the analysis process, the presence of antibodies to this virus is identified or not.
Second: PCR Analysis
This analysis is used to confirm the presence of the C virus inside the body; As the analysis of antibodies shows only a small percentage of infected people in more advanced cases, but in cases of primary infections, the virus disappears from their body for about half a year, and therefore the patient cannot defeat it by antibodies.
Third: RNA Analysis
It is one of the most accurate analyzes that is carried out in order to identify the presence of any parts of the C virus inside the body.
Fourth: Qualitative Analysis
Qualitative analysis is used to detect hepatitis C as soon as a person is exposed to it, and it is detected in the first or second week at the latest.
Fourth: Quantitative Analysis
This analysis detects hepatitis C infection by counting the number of copies of the virus in the blood, which ranges from (50 thousand to 5 million) copies per milliliter.Inquire/Request Service
B Virus Test at Home
B virus test is used to diagnose hepatitis B infection, and there are several different types of this test.
Types of virus analysis B
First: Antibody analysis
Antibody analysis is one of the tests that are relied upon to detect hepatitis B, through the body’s formation of antibodies against this virus.
Second: Hepatitis B surface antigen analysis
This test is used to detect infection with hepatitis B virus, and a positive test means that the carrier of the disease is able to transmit the infection from one person to another.
Third: Hepatitis B antigen test
This type of test is used to detect hepatitis B infection and recover from acute hepatitis.Inquire/Request Service
Urine Test at Home
Urinalysis is one of the tests that detect many different diseases and disorders. And Dr. Moamen Nada Center provides the best price for urine analysis comparing to the level of service provided.
Why is a urinalysis performed?
- Ascertain whether or not pregnancy is present for women who experience a missed period
- Examination of the general health status of pregnancy
- Routine check-up before surgery
- Detection of diabetes in the blood
- Recognize liver or kidney disease
- Monitoring the health status and the effect of some drugs to get rid of some problems, such as urinary tract infection
Home Test for Osteoporosis
Osteoporosis is diagnosed through a bone density test; When a person is infected with this disease, bone density decreases and becomes more tender and fragile, and this disease is widely spread among women in the period 50-65 years due to menopause, people who suffer from severe wasting (less than 50 kg), and other different groups.
Why is an osteoporosis test performed?
- Diagnosis and screening for osteoporosis
- Recognize the changes that occur in the bones during the treatment journey, and ensure the effectiveness of drugs
Home Blood Flow Test
The blood flow analysis is one of the tests that detect many different diseases and disorders. And Dr. Moamen Nada Center provides the best blood flow test price comparing to the level of service provided.
Why is a blood fluidity test performed?
- Detecting bleeding disorders
- Recognizing Hypercoagulable Disorders
- Knowing your blood flow rate before surgery
- Evaluation of the performance and effectiveness of proteins, which are one of the most important factors affecting blood clotting
- Ensuring that prescribed blood-thinning drugs are appropriate for the body
Gout Salts in Blood Test at Home
Gout blood salts, or uric acid in the blood, is a test that measures uric acid or uric acid in the blood.
Why “Gout Salts in Blood Test” is performed?
- Diagnosing people with gout
- Follow-up of serum uric acid for patients undergoing radiotherapy and chemotherapy (cancer patients)
- Ensure the effective performance of kidney functions after exposure to any abnormality or pathological problems
- Follow-up of people at risk of developing kidney stones as a result of gout
CBC at home
CBC Test is a blood test that measures the changes that occur in both white cells and red cells, and it is mainly relied upon to check on an individual’s health condition and to know what is initially happening inside the human body.
Importance of CBC Test
CBC is performed to check on individuals and follow up on the correct ratios of both white and red cells in the body. It is also used to identify many different problems, the most important of which are:
- Recognizing normal and acute anemia
- Discover various immune system diseases such as leukemia
- Discovering some heart diseases
- A sign of other diseases such as diabetes
- Getting to know an individual’s metabolic panel
- Discover how people respond to infection
- The general assessment of the patient’s health status, and the periodic examination to follow up the effectiveness of a particular health and nutritional regimen on the patient’s condition
- Diagnosing many disorders and disorders in different body functions
Home Test for Thyroid Hormones
Thyroid hormones analysis is one of the home medical tests provided by Dr. Moamen Nada Center, which is a set of tests through which to identify any defect or disorders in the body resulting from the increase or decrease of thyroid hormones.
Why thyroid hormone test is performed?
Test of thyroid hormones is performed to detect some different problems and disorders, the most important of which are:
- Recognizing hypothyroidism
- Detection of excessive secretion or activity of the thyroid gland
- thyroid nodule discovery
- Hashimoto’s disease causing hypothyroidism discovered
- Discovery of Graves’ disease that causes an overactive thyroid
- Recognizing thyroid cancer
Full fat profile analysis at home
The full lipid profile is one of the important tests that diagnose the risks of various cardiovascular diseases.
Why is a full lipid profile analysis performed?
A full lipid profile analysis is performed to assess your risk of cardiovascular disease (CVD). and to monitor the prescribed treatment. It is also used to identify many different problems, the most important of which are:
- Diagnosing vascular diseases and taking appropriate treatment measures based on the results of the analysis
- Evaluation of drugs and medications prescribed by the specialist during the treatment journey.
- Monitor treatment efficacy for people with high cholesterol and high lipid levels
- Discovering pancreatitis
- Recognizing that the patient has metabolic syndrome, which leads to an increase in the level of fats and cholesterol in the blood
- Discovery of many heart diseases such as myocardial infarction
- Stroke Recognition
Cholesterol Test at Home
Cholesterol test, or lipid profile, is a blood test that detects the level of cholesterol and triglycerides in the body.
Importance of Cholesterol Test
- Recognize the amount of fatty deposits in the arteries
- Detection of narrowing of the arteries
- Discovering atherosclerosis
- Detection of clogged arteries
- Detection of coronary artery disease
- Monitoring the effectiveness of drugs and medications by periodically checking the level of cholesterol in the blood during the treatment journey