What is doctor home visit?
A doctor home visit is when a doctor examines the patient, diagnoses the disease properly, prescribes the necessary tests, x-rays, and medications, and then follows up on the patient’s condition until he recovers, but all these steps are done at the patient’s home very easily without the need to go down and ride transportation in order to go to hospitals and specialized clinics.
Medical specialties available in the home visit doctor service:
- Internal medicine and gastroenterologists.
- Ear, Nose and Throat Doctors.
- Doctors who specialize in geriatrics.
- Obstetricians and gynecologists.
- Physiotherapists with the provision of the service of carrying out physiotherapy sessions at home.
- Orthopedic doctors and treatment of fractures. – Cases of fractures especially – cases of fractures of the lower extremities that limit the movement of the patient.
- Cardiovascular physicians.
- General surgeons to do some minor surgeries such as treating ulcers of the diabetic foot at home.
- Neurosurgeons and Spine Surgeons.
- Doctors treat psychiatric and neurological diseases and psychotherapy sessions at home.
Criteria of choosing a doctors at Dr. Moamen Nada Center
Our Medical Center selects the medical staff for home visit service according to certain criteria, the most important of which are:
- Doctor Home Visit is characterized by love of work and therefore love of patients, especially young and old, because they need a special kind of treatment.
- The doctor’s ability to adapt quickly to the patient’s condition, and to deal with the various difficulties that he may face.
- The ability to persuade and influence the patient positively, which contributes to the rapid completion of his treatment journey.
- A home visit doctor is patient and dreamy, letting the patient talk adequately about the different pains he feels, and listen well to him.
- Long experience in dealing with various types of disease, which helps in correct diagnosis and then to a speedy recovery, God willing.
- Calm when dealing with anxious patients, calming them down and not intimidating them from illness.
- One of the most important features of a home examination doctor is his familiarity and comprehensiveness with all recent studies and recommendations, and familiarity with all that is new.
The advantages of Doctor Home Visit service by Dr. Moamen Nada Center
Dr. Moamen Nada Center is considered one of the leading centers in the field of home medical examination, and it is characterized by:
- Dr. Moamen Nada Center provides medical examinations in various specialties.
- Presence of doctors throughout the week and throughout the day during 24 hours.
- Providing the finest and most recent equipment that contributes to the diagnosis of the disease.
- Having enough time between the patient and the doctor for a home visit and talking at length, unlike clinics where the doctor is preoccupied with more than one patient.
- Reducing infection and chances of transmission of infectious viruses, especially after the recent spread of the Corona pandemic.
- A home examination doctor can visit the patient inside his home, learn about his habits, and contribute to changing his lifestyle to a healthy one.
Doctor Home Visit Pricing
There are now many companies and centers in Egypt that provide a doctor who comes home to examine the patient.
Average prices for home visit doctor service in Egypt
The prices of dr home visit vary according to several factors, as follows:
- Required medical specialty
- The scientific degree and practical experience of the doctor (excellent doctor / mid-experience / consultant)
- The geographical location of the patient’s home
- The home medical services center or office of your choice, as there are many centers that exaggerate the cost of the service
Internal Medicine Doctor Home Visit
Internal medicine doctor home visit is considered one of the most important medical specialties that treat many different diseases, such as:
- Gastrointestinal diseases of various kinds, such as gastritis, irritable bowel, GERD, indigestion, stomach ulcers, pylori microbes, gastroenteritis and others.
- Various gland diseases such as overproduction of the thyroid gland, laziness of the thyroid gland, treatment of diabetes in all its degrees, pituitary diseases, gland tumors, and others.
- Respiratory diseases such as chronic cough, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, pneumonia, upper and lower respiratory tract infection and others.
- Treating various diseases such as treating high cholesterol, treating high triglycerides, and others.
- Treatment of kidney and urinary system diseases (such as nephritis, kidney stones, kidney failure, acute and chronic renal colic, cystitis, nephropathy, and others.
Chest Doctor Home Visit
A chest doctor performs a home examination for the treatment of many different chest problems, and the need for him has been greatly increased recently after the spread of the Corona pandemic, and among the most important diseases that he treats:
- Acute bronchial and bronchial catarrh.
- Frequent cold and flu.
- Lung cancer.
- Interstitial lung disease.
- Cystic fibrosis disease.
- Acute respiratory failure.
- Dry cough accompanied by persistent phlegm.
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
- Difficulty breathing after physical exertion, such as exercising.
- Exposure to pleural infections.
- Chest congestion with high temperature.
- Pulmonary hypertension.
- Severe shortness of breath and the occurrence of so-called snoring, even in times of rest.
- Exposure to whooping cough and others.
- And last but not least the dangerous Corona virus.
Pediatrician Home Visit
Children are the least immune group and the most exposed to many different diseases. Among the most important diseases treated by a pediatrician home visit are:
- Weight problems in newborns, infants and children.
- Testicular problems in the newborn, infant and young child.
- Choking problems in children.
- Child suffering from anemia.
- The child has broken platelets.
- The child has continuous vomiting.
- The child has a loss of appetite.
- The child has severe or chronic constipation.
- The child has severe or chronic diarrhea.
- Fever and high temperatures.
- Infection with various nasal problems.
- Exposure to various growth problems.
- The child is late in walking.
- The child is late in speaking.
- The child is paralyzed.
- Exposure to various teething problems before teeth appear.
- Infection of the child with fungi and mouth ulcers (herpes).
- Infection of the child with congestion and tonsillitis.
- Infection of the child with asthma.
Doctor Home Visit For The Elderly
The elderly are the group most in need of a home visit doctor because of the difficulty and hardship of going to clinics and hospitals, and their weak immunity, which may earn them many different diseases as a result of contact with patients in specialized clinics, and among the most important diseases that a doctor treats at home are:
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Parkinson’s disease
- heart disease
- Urinary incontinence
- Hearing loss disease
- arthritis disease
- delirium sickness