Advantages of Home Plastic Surgery Provided by Dr. Moamen Nada Center
At-home cosmetic surgery is the best medical alternative to plastic surgery that many people prefer because they avoid many risks and side effects that the surgical patient may be exposed to, such as:
- Surgical infection that may result when bacteria and germs enter the wound site
- The patient experiences a sharp drop in blood pressure, causing a decrease in blood flow and a significant decrease, which puts human life at risk in what is called shock
- The patient has experienced minor or severe bleeding due to the surgical opening
- The inability to breathe deeply and exposure to many pulmonary complications, the most important of which is pneumonia
- The patient may experience temporary urinary retention, which causes severe discomfort and pain
- Allergy to some narcotics, medications and antibiotics after surgery
Lip filler is a non-surgical cosmetic procedure that aims to obtain beautiful full lips by filling the spaces between the cells of the lips, depending on some materials that differ from each other in use and properties. Dr. Moamen Nada Center offers the best lip filler price in Egypt by the best home plastic surgeon.
Why is a lip filler procedure used?
Many people, especially women, resort to lip fillers in order to obtain a decent and attractive appearance, and this process is undergone for many reasons, the most important of which are:
- Getting full lips; Which many women want because it gives an attractive feminine look
- eliminate wrinkles and signs of aging; Lip filler helps to get rid of signs of aging, wrinkles that appear around the mouth area resulting from various expressions and emotions, as well as following wrong health habits such as smoking
Botox injections It is considered one of the most important non-surgical cosmetic procedures that works to resist wrinkles and reduce their appearance, and also plays an important role in treating many different diseases. Dr. Moamen Nada Center provides the best Botox price in Egypt by Best Home Plastic Surgeon.
Why are Botox injections used?
- Botox is used to get rid of wrinkles around the eyes and the mouth area, and it also helps to tighten minor sagging of the face
- Botox injections are used to relieve eye twitching caused by the relaxation of the muscles that control the eyes
- Helps get rid of bothersome neck problems such as sprained neck
- Contributes to getting rid of excessive sweating
- Helps relieve symptoms of incontinence
At-home wrinkles treatment (non-surgical)
Face wrinkles are annoying for many well-known people, especially women, because of their improper appearance, and that is why many of them resort to some medical methods used to get rid of these wrinkles without any surgical interventions, such as relying on one The two previous operations (filler-botox), laser, face-lift with threads, or face-fat injections.
Why are at-home non-surgical wrinkle treatment performed?
- Restore the luster and youthfulness of the skin
- Get an attractive and decent look
- Self-confidence resulting from elegant appearance
At-home non-surgical pigmentation and spots treatment
Skin pigmentation and dark spots are a side effect of melanin secretion in a large way in some areas of the body, and these pigmentation may appear as a result of skin exposure to infections, melasma that occurs during pregnancy, or exposure to the burning sun. For prolonged periods, or the presence of traces and scars of acne.
The operations that contribute to the removal of pigmentation and spots without surgery
- Chemical Peel
- Crystal microdermabrasion
- Laser Peel
Cleanses the skin
Skin-cleansing sessions is one of the sessions that many women seek to do to get rid of many skin problems, depending on many different treatments based on the condition of each patient, and the session lasts no more than 45 min approx. Dr. Moamen Nada Center provides the best skin cleaning price in Egypt by the best home plastic surgeon.
Why are skin cleaning procedures used?
- Get rid of acne
- Reduce stress and fatigue of the skin
- Get rid of dry skin
- To get rid of fine wrinkles around the eyes and mouth
- Improving the face and making it look elegant and dignified
- Get rid of grease and dirt
- Activate and stimulate collagen that contributes to the production of vibrant, radiant skin
The Dermapen is a pen-like device that works to enhance the vitality and activity of the skin by stimulating collagen; As it uses a serum rich in vitamins and elements that treat various skin problems.
The Dermapen process is a non-surgical home cosmetic procedure developed and presented by Dr. Moamen Nada Center, which aims to obtain a pure, attractive, shiny skin free of impurities and pollutants that a person may be exposed to as a result of environmental pollution, and UV rays. The scorching sun, and the lack of perfect healthy eating habits. Dr. Moamen Nada Center offers the best dermapen price in Egypt by the best home plastic surgeon.
Why is the Dermapen operation used?
- Get rid of wrinkles and aging factors
- The ability to reduce large pores
- Regeneration of skin cells
- Get smooth, smooth skin
- Skin Moisturizing
- Treatment of stretched skin and white threads that appear as a result of rapid weight gain that spreads in the abdomen, buttocks and thighs
Face lift with threads
Cosmetic threads or Facial threads is one of the excellent cosmetic alternatives offered by Dr. Moamen Nada Center, which aims to tighten the face and get rid of facial sagging, wrinkles and small white threads that may cause Inconvenience to many people, and it is a simple and easy process that does not require general anesthesia or a long recovery time.
Why is a facelift with cosmetic threads used?
- Cosmetic threads are used to tighten all parts of the face and neck
- Use to thicken areas of weak skin
- Used to protect the skin from exposure to aging factors (eliminate wrinkles)
- Achieving fresh and clear skin that contributes to stimulating collagen production
At-home non surgical cosmetic procedures to get rid of cellulite
Cellulite is one of the common problems that many women and men suffer from alike, which is the formation of hard ties or calcifications in certain areas of the body such as the abdomen, thighs, and hips, and it may be simple, moderate or severe Acute third degree, and it is eliminated by relying on many non-surgical cosmetic procedures such as: relying on carbon dioxide technology, treatment by sound waves, massage therapy, and treatment by mesotherapy.Inquire/Request Service
Goose skin treatment
Goose skin is a skin disorder that appears in people of different ages, which is rough bumps that appear in a dark red or black color around the hair follicle, and it is treated by relying on non-surgical treatments that give Impressive results such as massage with topical peels, and laser treatment.Inquire/Request Service
At-home non-surgical cosmetic procedures to get rid of sagging
The sagging is one of the annoying things, which causes concern to many people because of the improper shape, and these sagging occur as a result of genetic factors, lack of collagen production, significant weight loss, lack of exercise, and following healthy habits Wrong diet, not constantly moisturizing the skin, and getting rid of sagging in safe, non-surgical ways through Dr. Moamen Nada Center; Where specialists follow modern methods to obtain the required results, such as:
- Ultrasound tightening
- Radio Frequency Lifting
- Radio Frequency Tightening with Intense Pulsed Light
- Tighten the skin by injecting the area with platelet-rich plasma
- Laser Lifting
Mesotherapy is one of the excellent surgical alternatives, through which the body is injected with vitamins, elements, hormones or enzymes through injection needles that deliver the material used to the middle layer of the skin.
Why is Mesotherapy used?
Mesotherapy is used in many non-surgical surgeries, such as:
- Local fat reduction and body sculpting
- Skin tightening, cellulite reduction
- Getting rid of signs of aging is like getting rid of wrinkles
- Skin smoothness and freshness
- Treatment of many hair problems such as alopecia and hair loss
Hair Loss Treatment
Hair loss It is a worrying and annoying thing for many people, and they are always looking for surgical alternatives that contribute not only to reducing hair loss, but also to helping to grow new hair, which is why Dr. Moamen Nada are specialist doctors who are able to treat hair loss without surgery; They use plasma injection and laser hair loss treatment, among others.Inquire/Request Service
Plasma technology is one of the modern technologies that treat many different problems, which is injecting platelets into different areas of the body in order to treat many of its problems.
Why is plasma injection used?
- Treatment of various hair problems such as hair loss
- Get rid of dark circles
- Getting radiant skin by stimulating collagen