What is elderly home care?
Elder care at home is one of the tasks in which a specialist (caregivers) monitors the condition of the elderly and provides all means of comfort and prevention, not only this, but also helps in the daily routine activities of the elderly such as food, clothing, drink, etc.
Although day care for elderly at home is one of the arduous tasks, Dr. Moamen Nada Center provides specialized elderly sitters who are trained to carry out all the burdens and tasks assigned to them to the fullest and as quickly as possible.Inquire/Request Elderly Sitter
How elderly home care at Dr. Moamen Nada Center works?
Elderly care at Dr. Moamen Nada Center is insured on four basic methods:
1. Providing curative (pharmacological) care to the elderly
The sitter monitors the elderly’s health condition, and helps him to take his medicines according to the doctor’s instructions, not only that, but also perform simple medical examinations in order to check on the health of the elderly on a daily basis such as measuring (temperature, blood sugar, blood pressure).
2. Provide preventive care for the elderly
Caregivers for seniors protects the elderly from being exposed to many different diseases due to his weak immunity, by contributing to the supervision of his diet and making it healthy that contains the important nutrients that the elderly body needs, in addition to helping him do some sports activities that are appropriate to his condition health, which in turn raises the morale of the elderly.
3. Providing psychological care and moral support to the elderly
In which the sitter encourages the elderly and raises his morale, which in turn stimulates the body to attack many different diseases, so as not to affect him, but rather to get rid of the diseases that he may actually suffer from, and to contribute to getting rid of various psychological diseases such as depression, anxiety and loneliness through their participation in Many different life activities.
4. Providing full care for the elderly at home
In it, the role of the sitter does not depend only on providing curative and preventive care, but is also assigned with many other tasks, such as contributing to preparing food, clothing, eating, using the bathroom and others, for the elderly who suffer from some chronic diseases related to aging such as Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s Which makes them unable to carry out life tasks on their own.Inquire/Request Elderly Sitter
Criteria of selecting an elderly sitter at Dr. Moamen Nada Center
The most important features of that we utilize to hire elderly sitters are:
- Patience with the elderly, understanding his condition and the ability to deal with him, regardless of his health, psychological and mental conditions, and avoiding his irritation.
- They are of good character in order to be able to deal with the elderly who may commit some unconscious actions, and to deal with them very wisely.
- Keeping a secret and not revealing any secrets about the elderly, whether related to his personal or medical condition, such as the elderly who suffer from urinary incontinence or Alzheimer’s, etc.
- One of the most important advantages of the elderly groomers and sitters is the personal hygiene, which makes them worthy of caring for the elderly at the highest level.
- Extremely committed and passionate about their work; They come on time with love and affection, without getting bored.
- They have a medical background that makes them able to deal with the diseased condition of the elderly and contribute to giving the appropriate drugs on the specified dates according to the instructions of the specialized doctor, in addition to the ability of some to install intravenous and intramuscular solutions and injections.
Advantages of elderly home care by Dr. Moamen Nada Center
The center of Dr. Moamen Nada is one of the most important centers specialized in providing elderly care at home in Egypt, due to the following service features:
- The best home care rates comparing to the level of service provided.
- Providing a staff consisting of males and females and choosing from among them according to the desire of the elderly person or his family.
- Socialize, talk and entertain the elderly person.
- Cultural participation of the elderly and inform them of the information that takes place in the outside world.
- Participate, motivate, encourage and support the elderly psychologically in order to improve their health condition.
- Monitoring the elderly’s condition daily and communicating with the specialized doctor in the event of any strange symptoms appearing on the elderly.
- Follow-up on the elderly in case of travel and provide all means of care for him.
- The ability to change the babysitter or sitter in the event that there is no familiarity between him and the elderly person.
- Spreading health awareness for the elderly and his family and helping to follow healthy habits.
- The ability to provide permanent care within 24 hours for the elderly who suffer from some diseases that make them unable to move.
Elderly Care Home Care Pricing
There are now many centers and offices of elderly sitters in Egypt that provide home sitters for seniors. They take care of the elderly inside their homes, either in the form of short visits, a specific number of hours, or even 24 hours.
Average prices of elderly home care service in Egypt
Prices of private home care for elderly vary according to several factors, as follows:
- The condition of the elderly person to be cared for
- Number of sitting hours per day
- The geographical location of the home of the elderly person
- Elderly sitters center or office of your choice, as there are many centers that exaggerate the cost of the service
- The duration of the contract, which helps to have a certain reduction in the price of the service
- The presence of any kind of special requests in your choice of service provider